Wednesday 18 June 2014

Day 169 - Sword of Omens, Give me Sight beyond Sight... Required 464750, Achieved 445461

Because at the moment, I could really do with it...

Insurance weasels still trying to stick to original offer, which won't even get the car that I had, much less the LPG conversion that was added to it, anyone with any experience of Insurance weasels please get in touch :)

The news from yesterday (because I'm not sure that it's been told to everyone yet) was that one of the people most close to me has a serious illness, I'm sure they're going to be fine, but it's still a thing where you hear certain words and immediately think the worst.

The word count is improving, and there's a reason for that, Joseph Campbell, and I'll be putting up a review of that tomorrow, because I believe if it does for everyone else what it's done for me, they'll be a whole lot more people writing, and that can only be a good thing :)

And for all those who came here for sight beyond sight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btjbqisVQSU

The first one, not the second...

This is John Dodd, trying to find a sword with an improbable hilt, and Goodnight England, Wherever you are...