Thursday 17 March 2016

Good things today and yesterday, and tuesday...

Tuesday is rapidly turning into work followed by long Expo meeting day, which means that updates are going to be on wednesday at some point because I get to bed early in the morning rather than late.  Except on weeks like this, when the week starts bad and progresses to worse...

We lost Jude's car last week late on, ECU finally failed and nothing we could do to get it to go back online, so the bad started there, Mark's been down with flu all week and as of Tuesday afternoon, me too, I'd like to say that it's going to be clearing sometime soon, but my sinuses and the temperature suggest that it's not...

However, that isn't to say that I haven't found good things in the day...

On Tuesday my good thing was the Expo meeting, nearly everything sorted, a few bits and pieces to put together, but it's coming together, which is a very cheerful thing this close to the show.

On Wednesday, my good thing was going for dinner with Tiny Wife and Sylvia (Jude's mum) after test driving a new car that looks to be perfect for what we need.  I got a second bonus in the evening of playing in Nigel Clarke's Blades in the Dark Game, and got to bed within a reasonable time.

Today... Well, today both me and Keith have been working through the CDM regs for the NEC, most of it nothing to be concerned with, just the same thing parroted a hundred different ways, but we've broken the back of it and it's one more thing off the list, all to the accompaniment of The Warriors.

Can I dig it...?