Thursday 20 October 2016

Airecon tomorrow, and an offer to play any RPG ever made...



And so tomorrow I'm heading to Airecon, there to offer RPG's to anyone who's interested in playing them, I'm taking along a stack of games including such classics as Dead of Night, Fighting Fantasy, D&D (Not telling you which one though...) and Call of Cthulhu (all of them), so I should have all the basic covered.

That said, I'm also doing a few other things while I'm there...

Firstly, anyone wanting to run a game for the first time or learn how to run a game in the first place (particularly at conventions), I'll be on hand to talk you through the basics of things, give you something easy to start with, and then keep an eye on the game to make sure that you're not having any issues running it.  If there's a whole bunch of people turn up wanting to learn, the more the merrier.

Secondly, and I suspect more likely to be of interest to those going, if you've got an RPG that you've always wanted to play and either (a) never got around to it, or (b) couldn't get your head around running it, bring it along with people who want to play it (or get a group at the convention) and give me ten minutes to get my head around the rules, after which I'll run a game of it for you...

I should point out for those of you already thinking in the wrong direction, in previous years, I have had people ask me to run games of Wraithu and FATAL, both of which I managed, so even with attribute scores of 3d20 + 33 to contend with, there was success, although I don't know if successfully running FATAL could be considered success...

The universe was destroyed at the end of it though, so that's something...

Hope to see everyone there...

www.airecon.uk