Saturday 25 July 2015

Big B******* Walking club - Night time Edition

And so I went a walking again, but this time alone, and at night...

Which of course may be not the brightest (no pun intended) thing to do, so I took a high power torch with me at the same time, and restricted the walk to roads where there was some semblance of light.

What I found was

The camera doesn't focus in the dark


And when it does, all you see are the street lights


And if you go off road


The torch doesn't help that much.


So this'll be the last time that I document the night walks unless something truly spectacular comes up or I get night vision lenses and to be fair, wandering around at night with night vision goggles on sets the wrong precedent for bored barnsley police with no sense of humour, so....