Friday 5 September 2014

Adventures in Pogonotomy – Making a choice and giving something back.


Mail call this morning and the delivery of the best part of a years worth of blades.  I’ve been experimenting with the various other blades that I’ve picked up over the last few months, and to be honest, while Feather still have the edge (no pun intended), they’re more expensive than I’d like.  In terms of affordable blades, Wilkinson have been the best every time, just smooth enough to be comfortable and just sharp enough to not require nineteen passes to make the cut...


However, that has left me with a bunch of blades that I’m never likely to be using, so here’s where the community spirit is kicking in, I presently have one pack tweet blades, one pack shark blades, pack and a half of Gillette 7 o’clocks, and a pack of Derbys.  UK Only (lest I bankrupt myself on the postage), one item per person, first person to PM me for an item gets it, I’ll cover the postage, on the condition that whoever gets them posts a review of them and if they don’t like them, pass them on again.