Sunday 15 January 2017

Good Opportunity for anyone wanting to work in RPG's



Just a signal boost from this end, Ed Jowett, head man down at Shades of Vengeance, is looking for someone to act as Line Developer on a new project

And yes, you heard that right, not just make art for it or write for it, but take control of the line and develop it in the way you want to.  Understandably he doesn't want to put the whole details for everyone to see, but he was looking to spread the word as far as possible.

For myself, I've known Ed a while, and he's one of the most driven people I know in the industry, he's always looking for the next game, the next book, so when I say that this position won't be the easiest in the world, I know what I'm talking about, but I do believe that anyone who's looking to work hard in the RPG industry (and if you're not, look elsewhere, this industry is harsher than Mega City One...), this is a really good opportunity to work with a well established studio with a good work ethic.

Those interested can talk to Ed direct at ed.jowett@shadesofvengeance.com, and the current works on offer from the studio can be found at http://www.shadesofvengeance.com/