Sunday 8 January 2017

And the second part of the kit - The Paper...


So as part of the kit that I'll be taking from place to place, I need to have a stock of various types of paper so that people can try out how different inks feel on different papers.  This in turn means I have to stock a good variety to ensure that people know that when you're writing on Rhodia, it'll have a very different feel to when you're writing on bargain basement 65gsm photocopier paper.

So I present the various Ink Journals I'm taking with me, and again, if anyone has any ideas of good paper stock to carry for testing, please let me know...


The Izods DarkStar notebook


With what can only be described as very resilient paper.


Because I never leave home without it


Because it's so shiny...


And they both write so well...


The Tomoe river test journal (complete with writing from the last tester...)

And most of these fit inside the fauxdori I take most places with me, so they don't trouble me for adding them into the mix, I also have a Leuchturm A5 pad and a few cheap and cheerful scratchpads, but they're more for getting ink flowing in pens than they are for writing things in.

Anyone got any more to add?